We are involved in offering an impeccable array of HL Bucket Elevator that is mainly used to convey powder, granules and small pieces of material vertically or obliquely. The cross-section of the bucket elevator is small in size and takes up less space, which makes the conveying system compact. This bucket elevator is widely used in metallurgy, power, chemical, mining, building materials, grain and oil industries. Our skilled personnel make use of the best quality components and sound techniques according to the set industry parameters. HL Bucket Elevator is tested making use of excellent testing machines and technology under the supervision of our quality controllers.
Our offered HL Bucket Elevators are mainly used to convey powder, granules and small pieces of material vertically or obliquely. The cross-section of the bucket elevator is smaller in size and takes less space, which makes the conveying system compact. It has features like high lifting height, low power consumption, and good sealing effect. It can also meet the requirements of different working conditions and different materials. It is widely used in metallurgy, power, chemical, mining, building materials, grain and oil industries.
- The principle of "no-load starting, no-load parking" must be observed during the operation. That is, the machine is turned on first, and after the normal operation, it is fed again; the materials in the machine should be empty before it stops.
- While working, the feeding should be uniform and the discharging pipe should be unobstructed so as to avoid blocking. If the release is blocked, the feeding should be stopped immediately and the machine should be shut down. Pull up the seat plate and remove the blockage. Note that it is not possible to reach the base directly by hand.
- During normal operation, the hopper belt should be in the middle of the barrel. If any deviation phenomenon is found or the bucket is too loose to cause friction between the hopper and the barrel, it should be adjusted in time through the tensioning device.
- Strictly prevent large foreign bodies from entering the machine seat to avoid breaking the hopper and affecting the normal operation of the bucket elevator. When the raw material that has not been cleaned is transported, iron gates should be added to the feed port to prevent fibrous impurities such as rice straw, wheat straw, and ropes from entering the machine frame and causing the plugging.
- The degree of tension of the hoist hopper belt should be regularly checked, and the connection between the hopper and the hopper belt is firm. If loose, falling off, hopper skew and damage are found; it should be repaired or replaced in time to avoid more serious consequences.
- In the event of an abrupt shutdown, the stored material in the base should be discharged before starting up.
Waliwang Town, Botou, Hebei Province, Cangzhou, Hebei, China