FU Chain Conveyor (abbreviated as "Chariot") is a new product for horizontal or inclined and conveys powdery and small-grained materials. The conveyor has a long life, high operating reliability, energy-efficient, sealed and safe, and easy to maintain. It is superior to the screw conveyors, buried scraper conveyors, and other conveying equipment. It is an ideal new type of equipment and has been widely used in building materials, construction, chemicals, thermal power, food processing, mining, machinery, smelting, ports, and transportation industries.
As the material has internal friction and lateral pressure, the movement of the conveyor chain increases the internal pressure of the material in the machine tank and the internal friction between the particles. When the friction between the material layers is greater than the external friction between the material and the groove wall, the material flows forward along with the transport chain like water. When the ratio of the material layer height to the machine groove width meets certain conditions, it forms a stable material flow. It has advanced conveying principle, excellent design, and manufacturing process provides a reliable guarantee for the excellent performance.
- High-efficiency conveying mechanism that allows large quantities of materials to be conveyed in a small space, it has a conveying capacity of 15 to 600 m3/h.
- The transmission of energy consumption is low; with the internal friction of the material as compared with the screw conveyor, it saves 40% to 60%.
- Fully sealed chassis make dust drilled seamlessly, environmentally safe, and reliable operation.
- Long service life, use of alloy material processed by advanced heat treatment of the conveyor chain, normal life > 5 years, the life of the roller chain is 1 to 3 years.
- The process layout is flexible, can be elevated, ground or pit layout can be level or climbing installation, can also be installed on the same level.
- Long transport length, horizontal transport distance up to 60 meters.
Selection and process layout
The specifications are listed in the table below, which lists the range of conveying capacity of each model at different chain speeds. The same conveying capacity can be selected in the table for different models if a larger model is used, the chain speed is lower and the wear is small, but the equipment investment is higher. If a smaller model is selected, the chain speed is faster and the wear is relatively high, but the equipment investment is less provincial.
It should be pointed out that when the actual delivery volume does not reach 65% of the machine's delivery capacity, the conveyor chain is idle due to thin material layer in the machine tank, which also increases equipment wear. Therefore, it is recommended that the actual delivery volume of the conveyor should not be lower than the minimum value of the delivery capacity in Table 1. After the actual delivery volume is multiplied by 1.2, it should not be higher than the maximum value of the delivery capacity in the table.
Waliwang Town, Botou, Hebei Province, Cangzhou, Hebei, China