Electric Three Way Valve
Electric three-way valves are used for air conditioning, thermal ventilation, and heat treatment in heat treatment plants, and also for industrial fluid control.
- The actuator adopts cast aluminum bracket and plastic shell; it is small in size and light weight.
- Permanent magnet synchronous motor is used, and has a hysteresis clutch mechanism with reliable self protection function.
- Suitable for a variety of control signals, incremental (floating point), voltage (0 ~ 10V), current (4 ~ 20mA)
- The transmission gear adopts metal gears, which greatly improves the service life of the drive.
- Low power consumption, large output force, and low noise.
- The valve body can be made of cast copper, cast iron, ductile iron, and a variety of materials to choose from, to meet the requirements of different working media and temperature.
- The valve body has two kinds of screw connection and flange connection and is easy to install.
Electric three-way valve technical parameters:
- Material: Cast iron
- Valve: Brass
- Valve stem: ICr18Ni9
- Nominal pressure: 1.6Mpa
- Flow characteristics: linear
- Maximum temperature: 120°C
- Leakage (m3/h) 0.03% of KV
Waliwang Town, Botou, Hebei Province, Cangzhou, Hebei, China